POLICIES, TERMS & CONDITIONS AND RENTAL AGREEMENT:
By submitting this information, you indicate that you have read and understand all policies found on our web site and agree to those polices and as well as all other following terms and conditions for renting our cabins.
- You Must be 21 years of age to rent a cabin
- Check-in is anytime after 3:00 p.m. and Check-out is no later than 11:00 a.m.
- NO PETS ALLOWED – A discretionary fee will be charged to clean up after pets
- NO SMOKING in the cabins – Smoking is allowed outside, a discretionary fee will be charged to clean up/deodorize after smoking.
- Reservations must be fully paid at time of booking if booked within 30 days of arrival
- A $25 Cleaning Fee will be charged for all cabin stays
- Guests receive 100% refund (less a $50 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs at least 14 days before arrival.
- No refunds within 14 days of arrival.
- Cancellation for a seven night stay or more requires a 21 day notice
- A $50 fee is required for canceled reservations
- NO REFUNDS for early departures, inoperable appliances (i.e., hot tubs) or inclement weather
- Any damage to or misuse of the cabin, hot tub, furniture, or any other physical or real property will be charged to our guests at the cost of labor and repair
- You are responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property belonging to Woodland Cabins
- Woodland Cabins is not responsible for the lost, stolen, or damaged personal property of our guests
Upon check-out, Guests agree to do the following (instructions are in the cabins as well):
- Wash and put away dishes or start dishwasher
- Wipe spills on counters and floors
- Take trash to outside bin
- Dirty towels on the bathroom floor; DON’T leave on wood floors
- Leave the bed, we will change it